Are you sick and tired of the ad that is all over your Hotmail Sign in inbox? I bet you are. We don’t like to be disturbed by the annoying ads in middle of something important.
There’s a solution to it. But its not for free. You need to upgrade your Hotmail inbox account to get the ad free page.
So, how to and why upgrade your Hotmail email account?
There are lots of genuine reasons on why you should upgrade your outlook account to premium. Some of them are,
- Firstly, your account will be ad free. This means no more annoying ads in your inbox page and as well as banner ads.
- You will get an upgraded email address. In simple words, you can turn your email address from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can share your Hotmail calendar and the events with other members and families which will be easier to mark an event.
These are some of the benefits that you get while upgrading to premium account. There are many advantages as well.
As I have already mentioned above that you upgrade is not free. This is cost you $19.95/yr. As per the sales page, this is marked as special price; so I think the price might go up.
How to upgrade?
Upgrading to premium account is simple. All you need to follow is;
- Firstly, login to your Hotmail account.
- Now, from the Hotmail inbox page, click on “Upgrade to Premium” button (located at bottom left of the page).
- You will be redirected to the sales page of account upgrade. From this page, click on “Upgrade” from the upper right corner of the page.
- Now, click on “buy now” button and provide your credit card information and upgrade your account.
However, as this upgrade is not free, please make sure to go through all the advantages and cost required. Sometimes users upgrade their account in rush and regret it afterwards. Therefore, please read the benefits and if it suits you then go ahead, but if it don’t, you can always use the hotmail email for free.